Wednesday, October 26, 2022

30 Days Multifandom Challenge (in one post)

 


Another 30 Day Challenge! In one day! Yay!

This one took a while to hunt down. I found it on Pinterest, but tracked down who made it through some searching through Instagram. So, this is from w.i.c.k_e.d. over on Instagram. (and I super just realized it says "by w.i.c.k_e.d." right there....)

Also, none of these are an end all of my favorites or whatever. I'm just going with the first answer that pops in my head.

1. Favorite female character
Kate Bishop

2. Favorite male character
Clint Barton

3. First show you watched
I have no idea. Does anyone know the first show they watched?

4. Top 3 Shows
Daria
The Addams Family
Doctor Who

5. A show everyone else has watched except you
Stranger Things.

6. Last movie you saw with a friend
I am honestly not sure. 

7. Favorite movie
Muppets from Space

8. Favorite childhood movie
Either The Little Mermaid or The Land Before Time

9. Childhood OTP
Eh, probably Ariel and Eric. 

10. Your OTP
Gomez and Morticia Addams.

11. An OTP you don't like
I assume we mean a canon couple I dislike. Ross and Rachel. Rachel deserves better. Fuck Ross.

12. A couple you didn't expect to love
Monica and Chandler. I loved Chandler from probably the first sarcastic comment. Monica I was mostly eh with. So when they got together I was expecting to dislike the whole thing. Nope. Loved it.

13. A new couple you can't stop love
Not sure if they count as a new couple, but damn do I love Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy as a couple.

14. Favorite trio
Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman

15. Favorite friendship
I'm gonna go with Stevie and David from Schitt's Creek.

16. Favorite siblings
Either David and Alexis from Schitt's Creek or Pugsley and Wednesday from Addams Family

17. Favorite badass character
Hatake Kakashi.

18. A character that deserves so much happiness
Hatake Kakashi. Look, I've been reading a bunch of Naruto fan-fiction lately and I have a lot of feelings for Kakashi needing happiness and love.

19. An underrated character
Sakura from Naruto. A lot of people say she's useless but she is badass. 

20. A character you like that everyone else dislikes
Sera from Dragon Age: Inquisition. Not everyone dislikes Sera, but I've seen a lot of dislike for her and I am more meh towards her. I find some of her antics funny, some sort of annoying. She is not a favorite character of mine, but I do recruit her and keep her around. I also don't dislike her. She reminds me a lot of teenagers I have had to supervise over the years... And I liked those kids.

21. A character you dislike that everyone else likes
Joker. Okay. It's not really that I dislike Joker, I just think he is overused. Batman has about 200 villains in his rogue gallery, most of which are interesting as hell. But who always shows up in a Batman thing? Fucking Joker. Who gets his own origin movie? Fucking Joker. Who do morons think Harley Quinn should be with? Fucking Joker. Who finally gets killed off and I think I can play a Batman video game without dealing with his bullshit, but then shows up as a hallucination for the entire game? Fucking Joker. I am tired of the fucking Joker. I will say that he is a good adversary against Batman. He is a strong villain. But I am so fucking tired of him.

22. Best character development
Sakura from Naruto. She went from sort of annoying teen girl with a crush to an absolute badass. Love that journey for her.

23. A character who deserves better
Obi-Wan Kenobi. I haven't watched the show yet, but seriously, Obi-Wan deserved better than to be a hermit on a desert planet because Anakin was easily manipulated. I have been reading up a bit on Obi-Wan's past (at least the Legends version of events) and it was also not the greatest. He deserved better. He deserved retirement on a beach planet with cocktails and scantily clad waiters and waitresses. 

24. A couple that deserves better
Han and Leia. In both the new canon and the Legends canon they end up with a kid going dark. In the Legends universe, they also have a child die. Chewie died as well, who was close to both Han and Leia. They deserved to retire on that beach with Obi-Wan. With Chewie. And Chewie's family. And Luke and his family. Gods... I miss the Legends universe.

25. Saddest death
Mordin in Mass Effect. I know I can play the game where he survives, but, it's not what he would have wanted. But his death always makes me cry.

26. Favorite living meme
I don't know what those words mean... Is Sebastian Stan an appropriate answer? I feel like I have heard him being called a living meme on Tumblr...

27. Favorite actress
Betty White

28. Favorite actor
Chris Evans

29. Favorite villain
Maleficent. 

30. A fictional world you would visit
I got a whole post about this... But, at the moment, since I fell down a Star Wars fan-fiction hole and refuse to dig myself out, I would like to visit one of the Star Wars planets. I don't know which one. Maybe Dantooine or Yavin 4. Maybe Endor but I don't trust the ewoks not to eat me. 


That's all for this week! See y'all next Wednesday 👋🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment