Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

 Day Six

Last time on Hades...

 I got my museum built. And gave y'all a little tour. 

This time? 

Nothing exciting happened. But have some pictures anyway. 

This one will be quite short. Sorry, not sorry. I still played for over an hour trying to collect the materials I need for Nook's shop.

This is the outside of my house. I bought myself a little fire flower from the Mario promotion stuff. Love it. It wiggles.

I have a smug face. And yes. I am still wearing the face bandages.








Catching wasps is hard. Usually, I just get stung.


And that's all my new fish and bugs.

Hopefully, I get the shop built soon. Gods, I just want the Able Sisters on my island. I miss buying new clothes every day. 

I also bought some pumpkin sprouts. Not sure where I want my pumpkin patch to be yet, though so they're still in my inventory. 

That's all for this week. 
See y'all next Wednesday 👋🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment