Monday, January 1, 2024

January Plans

Hello There!

I thought about doing a post about my plans for the WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR but... Let's face it. I can't meet monthly goals I set for myself. Why in the fuck would I think I could make goals for a whole fucking year?

So, monthly goals I will probably ignore it is.

 

In January I plan to...

 

Write

 Something. Just something. I've been just writing down random bits for things but haven't finished shit in months. I might try and go back to doing my little writing challenge over on AO3 daily. It was fun and did get me to write.

I do want to get back to my original stuff. Actually finish something in there.


Read

All of these. All of them.

I am almost done with Monsters of West Virginia, Good Omens, The Stand, and Love Bites, so I should be able to finish those soon. Just started Interview With the Vampire cause I did not like the mystery book I was reading, so I swapped it for Interview. It fits the Horror/Thriller/Mystery slot well enough. 
Speaking of reading, the Kiddo has started Queen of the Damned. So yay for more of them shouting about Lestat.  🤣
Also, for future reference, The Girl Explorers and Monsters of West Virginia probably will not get a blog post.
 

Watch

More than just YouTube.

Gonna try and finish up the Resident Evil stuff. I think I have the new live action movie. The new animated movie. And that show on Netflix? Not Infinite Darkness. Watched it the other day. But yeah, gonna try to finish those.

Gonna try to resist watching Red, White and Royal Blue again... It's just so good.

While I was rearranging the books and movies in my room, I did set aside some movies that I've been meaning to watch so I'll try to get to those. If there is anything I should watch, let me know. Always open to suggestions that I will get around to in a year or so... 😂

 

Play

 I wanna get back to Resident Evil 5.

And Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

Also have been in the mood for some Sims shenanigans.

And some Red Dead Redemption.

And still need to finish the download for that Sherlock Holmes game.

Oh, I got another Sherlock Holmes game for Playstation. I should play that as well.

Oh, and I should check in on my Animal Crossing island!

I will not do any of these things. 


Anything Else?

Kiddo is getting new flooring for their room, so we have to empty out their room. Which means emptying up a few shelves of books. Which will be moving to my bedroom. So the books aren't lonely.

 

And that's all for this one.

Support me on Ko-fi.

Oh yeah, by the way, I like to mess around with the fonts, obviously. If there are any that don't work for someone, let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment