Saturday, December 30, 2023

This Week I...

 Hello There!

It's Saturday again.

Which means I'm going to be ashamed of everything I didn't do this week. And even more ashamed of how much fan-fiction I read... Oh. I do a weekly Tumblr post that is just a list of fan-fiction I read. We're not going to talk about that here...


Wrote

 Not much. Got some ideas for some fics written down.

Doing research for some of my original stuff right now. And hopefully I can continue the research and actually get the knowledge I need so I can get back to actually writing something.


Read

 A lot of fan-fiction. I fell into a Jango Fett/Obi-Wan Kenobi hole and refused to dig myself out for three days.

Also changed up the Spooky/Thriller/Mystery book I was reading. Was not enjoying the one I was reading so I swapped it for Interview With the Vampire. 

I also spent two days arguing with the Kindle app on my tablet cause when I went to read some of The Stand it was all "I'm silly and forgot this thing existed so you have to download it again". And then, for whatever reason, it took me two nights to actually get it downloaded again. For reasons that are actually my fault... But yeah. Getting back to that one tonight.

 

Watched

 Percy Jackson & the Olympians - Just the first three episodes cause that's all they let me have right now. Oh. My. Gods. It is great.

Ratatouille

A bunch of stuff on YouTube.


Played

 Some games on my phone.


Posted

 Animal Crossing Post.


Anything Else?

Got some grading done for the kiddo's school work. 


That's all I got for this one.

See y'all Wednesday. Which... I don't know what that post will be. It's a surprise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment