Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 19

Day 19 

Last time on Hades

Things happened. There were fish.




They are beautiful, Isabelle. You did a great job.


Yay!


I... I can't remember what he sent me. There was a present... I wanna say it was an orange. Which I was happy to receive. We need oranges on Hades.


What the fuck, Rudy? 


Let me love you, Sable.


A recipe for what now?


Jail bars... Okay. 


Label!




Label gave me new shoes! I love them.


Thanks to me rewatching Luke Westaway's Animal Crossing videos I learned about this bug. Did not know there were bugs I had to dig for.


I put a manhole cover next to Rudy's house. Rudy lives next to a sewer. I don't regret this. I want a better cat villager. Me and the athletic ones never mesh well. 


I bought a puppy plush. It is adorable. I should name it... 


Wait. Did I make another perfect Snowboy? What is going on?!


This is weird. I think last time I made one perfect Snowboy all winter. 


Woo! Second complete fossil!


It is beautiful. 😍



I made a shell bed and was going to customize it. I couldn't decide which color to go with, so I asked my kiddo for their advice. They asked what color the rest of the room was. And then gave me a judgey look when I said the room it would go in didn't exist yet. So, I left it alone and stashed it until I get a second room on my house.
 
So, these pictures are from about a year ago. Oh well, I had nothing else for this week. See y'all Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment