Wednesday, December 20, 2023

6 Things I Did That Won't Get Their Own Post - Part 3

Got another round-up of different things I did. 


Disney Trivia from the Vault by Dave Smith

This was a fun read and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys pointless Disney trivia. It's basically a collection of questions that people sent in to various Disney publications and Dave Smith, Chief Archivist Emeritus of The Walt Disney Archives, answered. Learned a few things. Forgot even more. 😂


How to Become a Mob Boss

Another satirical docu-series that goes along with How to Become a Cult Leader and How to Become a Tyrant. Enjoyed this one as well. 



Godzilla (2014)

Ryan showed me the trailer for the new movie and I was like "Well, guess that's what I'll be watching today." Yes. I did watch all four Monsterverse movies in one day. Cause I love them.

This one still throws me for a loop cause I watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron before I watched this and my brain is like "Oh, Wanda and Pietro are being weirdly close again..."


Kong: Skull Island

I spent most of this movie wanting Conrad and Weaver to kiss cause I like watching extremely pretty people kiss. Huh. I wonder if there's any fan-fic for them. Either kissing or just having adventures together. I'll take both.

Also, I really like the designs of the various creatures on the island


Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Mothra is sooooo pretty!

And I need more about all the other titans.


Godzilla vs. Kong

Why can't they just be friends?!


These movies were my introduction to Godzilla and all his friends (hush, in my head they are all friends and they have weekly tea parties). I honestly figured I would enjoy these movies, but not enough for constant rewatches. Now they are about 10% of my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment