Saturday, November 18, 2023

This Week I...

 Hey y'all!

It's Saturday again, so here's what I did this week.

I was fighting a bit of a cold all week so I didn't get much accomplished. I say as though I get shit accomplished any other time.


Wrote

A bit. Started a new prompt journal. And changed how I do it. To explain, my prompt journal is just a journal where I write something for a random prompt that I have collected off the internet. I have a little tote full of little slips of paper that have prompts on them. When I first started doing this, every day I would pick out a prompt and go from there. But at some point I thought it would be a good idea to fill the journal with prompts first and then go through and write as I wanted. I realized recently this does not work for me. Because while I'm putting prompts in the journal, I can think of a slight idea, but when I sit down to write, I forgot the idea. So I decided to go back to picking out one prompt at a time. I'm also not gonna put so much focus on doing one a day. If I want, I'll do a few a day. If I can't come up with anything, I'll just skip that day. We'll see how it goes.


Read

Finished Haunted West Virginia

read a bit on my Now Reading Stack. Also swapped out some books.

That is the stack as of today. 

Watched

Stuff on YouTube. Mostly Gab Smolders playing hidden object games. And some clips from John Oliver's show (we're gonna use those for homeschool.) Like I said, I was fighting a bit of a cold all week which involved dozing off a lot and slight headaches. So, actually watching something with a solid plot that I would have to pay attention to was not going to work for me.


Played

Games on my phone. I'm trying to get another Amazon gift card from MistPlay so must play some games. It is such a hardship. 


Posted

A blog post about things I watched or read that won't be getting their own rambling blog post.


Anything Else?

Applied for a job.

Kiddo and I tried out a chicken and broccoli recipe. Chinese Chicken and Broccoli? Anyway, it was a bit soy sauce heavy for us so we're gonna modify it when make it again.

Made pepperoni rolls. Need to make more. I only made 12. That is not enough.


And that's it for this one. Not sure what Wednesday's post will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment