Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Plans for November

Another month is upon us. And, while no one is asking, I will be answering the question of what I plan on doing for the month.

 

In November I'm wanna...


Write

fucking something. Been in a major writing rut lately. Just wanna get something written.


Read

The Stand. I am going to finish that book, I fucking swear.


Watch

Second season of Good Omens.

Red, White, and Royal Blue movie.

Star Wars stuff.


Play

Resident Evil 5. I started it up a couple of days ago and I really wanna stay focused and keep playing it. I would like to actually finish a Resident Evil game.


Anything Else?

I plan on spend the entire month panicking about getting stuff for my kid for Christmas and their birthday.


And those are my plans for the month. Yeah, this one is short. But the first of the month kind of snuck up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment