Saturday, September 9, 2023

This Week I...

Hello There!

Let's see what I did this week, shall we?

I got a braincell. 


 Wrote

A bunch on a Witcher fic. Would love if I could stay focused and get it finished.


Read

A lot of fan-fiction. Wasn't having a great mental health week and decided that more Stephen King wasn't going to be helpful so I put a pause on The Stand.


Watched

Penguins of Madagascar

Aaah! Real Monsters

CJUGames Resident Evil playthroughs. I'm finally watching him play the fourth game. Not the remake of the fourth game. The original. I'll watch the remake later.


Look at all that pretty... 

Played

Nothing. I need to get back to Morrowind, but it didn't happen this week.


Posted

Animal Crossing Post


Anything Else?

I canceled the Walmart+ free trial. Which, you cannot cancel that early and still get the full month out of it. Just a heads up. But, to me, it isn't worth the 13 bucks a month. Some people might benefit from it. But not me. The only part that I would use was the Paramount+ subscription, but it's cheaper to just get that. Which, Paramount+ had a lot of things I wanted to watch, but didn't. Since I only had (less than) a month I stuck to random old shows I enjoyed. Pretty disappointed that I didn't get to finish School Spirits, but that's on me. I had the plan with ads, and they weren't so bad. They changed with what I was watching, so no worries if you want to let your kids watch the Nickelodeon stuff that they'll see ads for adults. Nope. Just ads for toys, other shows, and random Nickelodeon music videos. Okay, two music videos and the songs are STILL stuck in my head...

Also, the plan to stretch my time in between cigarettes did not work well this week. Still at two hours in between. But it was also a period week so I'm not gonna be too hard on myself about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment