Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

 Day 16

Last time on Hades

Able Sisters! Store! Yay!


Oh. Damn. 


Oh my. It has been a while and my hair is a mess.


I got a cat tree! No cat though... 
Kiddo explained to me that if I gift this to a cat villager, they will sit on it. Not giving it to Rudy... Need a new cat villager.


Look at my cute little coat!


All decorated for the holidays. Also, I need to change that flag but I can't decide on what I want... This was easier went my island was named Turtle. I just did a bad drawing of a turtle and was done.


I have a stockpile of snowflakes now... 


I made a cute little rose wreath. 


Able sisters! Able sisters! 


Squeeeeeee!


I love you, Sable. 


Building that second bridge. Lloid wants my money. *hands Lloid money* build my bridge, Lloid.




Money tree! That will help with my bridge-building!


Look at my garden! I need to swap out some of the orange pumpkins with the white ones. That is too many orange ones and not enough white ones. I want balance.


My flowers are growing nicely!


A few decorated trees. *starts shaking them furiously* gimme your baubles! 


I think somehow I made a perfect Snowperson my first try. Huh. I'll fuck up the others... 


Wooo! Build my bridge, Lloid.






Cherry gave me a wreath! 


Oh, it's Wisp. Gonna chat with HOLY FUCK WISP EXPLODED!


Poor baby is so scared.




Of course Wisp! Anything for you!




Yay! Wisp is back!


I tried to make a Hawkeye hat. Wish it wasn't pointy, but honestly, it wasn't too bad for my first attempt.



And that's all for this week. See y'all Saturday for the weekly update post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment