Saturday, September 23, 2023

This Week I...

Hello There!

It's Saturday again. Which means I'm going to pretend I actually did things this week. Spoiler alert: The milk doesn't make it.



 Wrote

I didn't write much this week. Sort of lost motivation on a Witcher fic I was working on. Well, less lost motivation more of I got to a point where I don't know what to do. I was thinking about doing a scene but not sure if it works in the story or not. Eh, I'll figure it out at some point.


Read

Fan-fiction. Well I did read a few original works on AO3 but in my mind it's all fan-fiction since I read it on AO3. But yeah, there is some fucking awesome original work on there if you take the time to look for it. 


Watched

The Simpsons - I got Disney+ back and I immediately started watching a show that I have seen thousands of times AND own on DVD. Because I am logical.

It - The original mini-series. 

Wings - just watched the first disc of my DVD collection of the show.

Doctor Who - Watched some episodes I had on the DVR. They were episodes I had already watched, but needed a refresher on before I get started on catching up.

Murder, She Wrote - I think I'm up to season three on Freevee... 🤔Jessica just solved a murder while she was stuck in bed and Grady was serving her horrible food.

Good Eats - Gods I love this show. Alton Brown hands out cooking tips and recipes without being boring. He's silly and fun and I learn shit. Totally gonna make my kid watch some of these epsides and count it as school work. Hey, we're still doing Life Skills/Home Ec, so it counts!

I also watched CJUGames play Resident Evil every night before bed. The sounds of him shooting zombies just soothes me...


Played

Nothing. Remembered I bought Mortal Kombat 11 and decided I should play that. And of course the Xbox needed an update. And our internet is shitty (... shittier) today so I should have just played Deception. It was originally what I wanted to play, but I kept remembering the pop-up combos and crying. Fucking pop-up combos.


Posted

Animal Crossing post


Anything Else?

Went to Walmart on Friday. Got home about two in the afternoon. Had a nice relaxing day, until about midnight when I FUCKING REALIZED I LEFT THE MILK IN THE FUCKING CAR. So, that's about how my week went... 


And that's really it. 

Wednesday's post will probably be another Animal Crossing post. Sorry, but my attention span has been absolute shit really lately. I did write up an outline... layout... whatever for book reviews, instead of just ramblings. And also came up with ones for talking about movies/TV shows and video games. I should have them perfected by the time I actually get around to reviewing anything. 😂



Support me on Ko-fi?

No comments:

Post a Comment