Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day 17

Last time on Hades

Nook's Cranny was getting ready for a remodel. I got ready for a new bridge. There were some fish and some bugs. 


Uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhh


My mom sent me a present! (not my real mom... my video game mom...)


It's a sweater. I love it.


I got new wallpaper. Goes okay with the flooring... 


I also got a world map. It will not be staying there... 


I love you Sable.


Did I make another perfect snowboy? What the hell? How did I suddenly get good at this?


It's Gulliver!


Wake up, Gulliver. I have poked you five times now.


I love him.




Of course I will, Gulliver.








I think I'll change my other bridge to this type. I just really like it.






I forgot about Gulliver and took a nap. Remembered him and panicked thinking he wouldn't still be there. He was. And I got his communicator parts for him.





Scales, you say? Oh, calm down, Blathers. It won't hurt you.


Rudy asked me to catch him a black bass. And said I was his rival, which... weird. 


I don't trust you Rudy...


... It's kind of ugly, Rudy... Why did you give me an ugly jacket? I spent 20 minutes getting that Black Bass for you and you give me this? Ugh... I'll keep it. But I won't be wearing it... 


That's all for this one. See y'all Saturday for that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment