Saturday, September 16, 2023

This Week I...

 Hello There!

Tis Saturday again, which means I get to go over what I did this week and realize I didn't do much of anything.


Wrote

A bit on a Witcher fic I've been working on. I think I got the first chapter done. Which woo. Now to get the rest done. Got bits for 10 chapters altogether I think. We'll see how that works out for me.


Read

Fan-Fiction

I know. I need to get back to The Stand. But... Ugh. I wanna read happy stories about people making heart eyes at each other.


Watched

CJUGames play Resident Evil games mostly. I watched him play both Resident Evil 4 games and then started up his play-through of Resident Evil 7. I'm just sitting here with my fingers crossed that at some point he plays the fifth and sixth games. Cause that will be possibly the only way I have actual knowledge of those games. Any of the Resident Evil games really. I tried to play the remake of the second game and I ended up putting Leon in a corner and crying cause I was scared... I am not a brave person. Much easier to watch CJU play them. Which, yeah, if you are interested in the Resident Evil games but aren't a fan of playing horror games, I highly recommend CJUGames' videos on YouTube. His humor counteracts the scary bits, he reads pretty much all the notes and things out loud so you learn the lore and such, and he is mostly silent during cutscenes. No insult to other YouTubers that do playthrough videos, but if I actually want to know the plot of a game, I watch his videos. Oh, and he only has his facecam visible during the intros and then plays highlights at the end so you're not losing a corner of the game.


Played

Sadly, nothing. Need to get back to Morrowind. But I keep getting distracted. 


Posted

A book challenge post


Anything Else?

Went to the local Walmart on Thursday to find they were rearranging the grocery section. Which meant I was incredibly frustrated. I just needed some Easy Mac!

Decided to delete most of my bookmarks on AO3 and start a bit fresh for a few different reasons. So, sorry to anyone who noticed I deleted the bookmark. I might end up bookmarking it again. I basically tried to tackle what I assumed was going to be a small problem and it turned into a massive problem and I got frustrated and when I get frustrated I tend to just start over.


And that's all.

No idea what Wednesday's post will be. Probably an Animal Crossing post. We'll see if I'm right or not on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment