Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Hello There!

I got nothing this week so have another bunch of pictures from Animal Crossing.


 Day 18

Last time on Hades...

The shop was closed getting a remodel. Uh. Some other things happened. Maybe.


Yay! I got a stockpile of random stuff to sell.


Oh yeah. Gulliver was here last time. Let's see what he sent me.


He sent me a Sphinx. I love him. The Sphinx and Gulliver.


Look at my smug face... 


Yay! Bigger Cranny!


I am interested... 
I did not buy the chainsaw. Trying to save my bells to pay off Nook. And I couldn't come up with a good spot for a chainsaw. Since you can't use it as an axe upgrade. Lame.


I love you, Sable...


Found me a Peter Pan outfit! Now I just need appropriate shoes and a hat. And a dagger...


It was Rudy's birthday. I gave him a random fish I had just caught... 


C.J.! My man! Got some fish for you.


His partner is Flick. They live together. And I assume are in love. 


Go me!




I went to a random island hoping to find some fruits and flowers I don't have on my island. I found cherries and roses. On two different islands... 


Well, that's all for this Wednesday. I'll see y'all on Saturday.


EDIT
So my dumbass thought it was Wednesday. This has been an ongoing problem for me this week. So, have this one a day early. I'm gonna go watch some Netflix and read now 😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment