Tuesday, May 2, 2023

What I've Been Watching

Photo by Nothing Ahead


Just a quick refresher for anyone that forgot:

With the new year, I got back into scheduling what I watch. By that I mean, each day I focus on one streaming service or watching DVDs/blu-rays I own. I started doing this years ago and it really helped me to actually finish watching shows instead of just starting something and then going back and watching random shit on YouTube for the next month. Which is what I’ve been doing for the past year, really. So, I’m going to start some posts talking about what I’m watching for each day and my thoughts, and my expectations to actually finish it.

These posts are done whenever I finish up the schedule.


DVD/blu-ray

The Simpsons

Been watching my old Simpsons DVDs. Which the packaging on some of these leaves much to be desired. 


DVR

The Simpsons

Wasn’t really feeling anything on the DVR, so I found The Simpsons on FXX and decided that would work.


HBO Max

We Bare Bears

This is such a cute and fun show. 


Netflix

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

So… I was scrolling through Netflix trying to decide on what to watch when I saw the new My Little Pony… And I did not like the design. Was not happy. So I spite watched Friendship is Magic… 

This show gets a lot of... Not hate, exactly, but people really look down on this show. Though, that might be just people I know. "Cartoons are for kids". Which, yeah, they are, but that doesn't make them bad. My kiddo used to watch this show all the time and because of that I used to watch it all the time. It kind of sucked me in. I liked My Little Pony when I was a kid and this show was a good update. 


PlutoTV

Garfield & Friends


Prime

Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural

Felt like some Ryan and Shane Shenanigans


Roku

Killer Mysteries

Actually finished this up. 


Tubi

How It’s Made

I put this on as background noise as I did some reading. I got sucked in. I know how toilets are made now! 


VUDU

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Resident Evil: Degenteration

Resident Evil: Damnation


Then the internet shitted out and I decided I’d watch Vendetta another day. 


YouTube

Mystery Trackers: Forgotten Voices (Hidden Object Game) 

Gab Smolders 

I love Gab and her Hidden Object Game videos are super relaxing to watch.


The Haunted Taxis of Ishinomaki

Decoding the Unknown

As always, I have to watch at least one Simon Whistler video. It's the law. Or something.


15 of the best orange dresses in cinematic history ๐Ÿงก๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŠ

ModernGurlz 

I love fashion stuff. Which seems to surprise people. But I love looking at pretty dresses and shit. And this channel is super good and shows me lots of pretty dresses!


Prohibition - OverSimplified

OverSimplified

Love OverSimplified history videos. Amusing, easy to understand, just perfect. We use it in my kiddos's history stuff. 


Tried to Cover Up a Vicious Crime… TWICE

That Chapter

This bitch was stupid.


Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst (Hidden Object Game)

Gab Smolders

Again, love Gab. 


And that's what I've been watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment