Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Stephy's Favorite Things

Hello there!

Yesterday was my birthday, so today you all get to deal with me rambling about some of my favorite things. Enjoy!


This was on my Tumblr. I tried to find out who originally posted it but ugh... didn't have much luck. Mostly because I was not in the mood to do a lot of searching. Sorry.

I am going to just put the first thing that pops into my head. So, this list will change at least on a monthly basis. My favorites change with my mood sometimes.


Movie
Dogma
Gonna be honest, there are a LOT of movies I could have put here, but I decided last time I watched Dogma that it was going to be my go-to when asked my favorite movie.

TV Show
Daria
Daria was such a solid show. And when it was originally aired, I was the perfect age for it. I got compared to Daria a lot during middle school and high school... I assume for my winning personality and impeccable fashion sense. 

Song
Drinking Song for the Socially Anxious by The Amazing Devil
Such fun lyrics.

Animal
Cats.
All kinds of cats. House cats, tigers, lions, bobcats, all of them.

Color
Purple

Word
Discombobulated
Fun story, Kottonmouth Kings have a song called Discombobulated. Me and my high school best friend were confused about what it meant, and we ended up asking my brother. He replied that it meant confused. Then he laughed and was like "You were discombobulated about discombobulated."

OTP
Kakashi and Iruka.
I don't care what canon says, those two are married.

Candy
Reese's Cups

Thing to Do 
sleep

Quote
"I can't die. I got a cat."

Magazine
Don't have one.

Holiday
Halloween

Accent
Irish or Scottish I guess. But honestly, I really like accents. Not in an "accents are sexy" way. I just find it interesting to hear how words can sound so different.
 
Number 
23

Clothing Store
Uh... Hot Topic?

Season 
Spring or Summer. 
I don't like being cold.

Book
Witch and Wombat by Carolyn Cushman
Again, there are a bunch of books I could put here, but I decided a while back that when asked this question I'm just gonna say this book.

Actress 
Carrie Fisher

Actor
Mark Hamill

Food 
Pizza
Pizza is great because you can do so much with it. 

Drink
Orange Soda

Letter
X

Cereal
Captain Crunch with Crunchberries

Fruit 
Tomatoes

Band 
The Amazing Devil
or 
Korn

Sound
People shutting the fuck up. 😂😂


That's all for this week. See y'all next Wednesday.



“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’” 
– A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment