Friday, April 7, 2023

What I'm Watching

Photo by Nothing Ahead


Just a quick refresher for anyone that forgot:

With the new year, I got back into scheduling what I watch. By that I mean, each day I focus on one streaming service or watching DVDs/blu-rays I own. I started doing this years ago and it really helped me to actually finish watching shows instead of just starting something and then going back and watching random shit on YouTube for the next month. Which is what I’ve been doing for the past year, really. So, I’m going to start some posts talking about what I’m watching for each day and my thoughts, and my expectations to actually finish it.


Disney+

Nope

Car is still in the shop. Stove needs replacing. As does the microwave.


DVD/blu-ray

Skipped


DVR

Skipped


HBO Max

Adam Ruins Everything

I fucking love this show. Adam Conover is great. River Butcher is fantastic as Adam’s lawyer sister, which… (apologies if I use the wrong language, I am still learning) This was before River came out as trans and was presenting as a female. But he was fantastic in the role of the annoyed sibling. Everyone in this show is fantastic honestly. And the topics covered are great. I love that the show would deliver harsh truths about things with humor. 


Hulu

Bob’s Burgers

It has come to my attention that I will never finish watching this show because for some reason I keep going back to the first episode randomly and starting it all over again. 


Netflix

Inside Job

Oh, this show. I mean that lovingly. I really enjoy this show. Watched the first season. Gonna try and finally watched the second next Netflix day. It’s just a really fun and hilarious show. 


PlutoTV

Skipped

Wasn’t in the mood for watching Garfield and Friends again.


Prime

I… I forgot Prime existed. Oops.


Roku

Making a Serial Killer

Murderous Minds: Inside Serial Killers


First show wasn’t bad. Wasn’t the best true crime show I’ve watched, but not the worst.

The second show… Pretty sure I watched some of those episodes on YouTube. They also use clips from movies in the background. So, hey, got to see Jeremy Renner as Jeffrey Dahmer. 


Tubi

Most Terrifying Places in America

Finished this one. Which makes me sad cause I fucking love this show. 


VUDU

Supernatural

I do not like John Winchester. I can’t help it. I just don’t like the man. You know you done fucked up as a parent if you compliment your kid in some way he immediately thinks you’re possessed by a demon. Bobby is so much better. 

Got about halfway through the second season. Kind of depressing to rewatch this show because I’m like “Oh! This character that I like! Wait… They die… Fuck!”


YouTube


That Chapter - The Bizarre Plot to Kill Carole Garton

Oh my. I forgot what this one was about. Guess I'll just have to watch it again 🤷🏻‍♀️😂


FlameOfArda - Star Wars EPIC Music Compilation

Legend Studio - Star Wars - Battle Music Mix - Part 1

I was working on a Star Wars fic so I needed some musical help. Spoiler, it did not help.


How a TV Works in Slow Motion - The Slow Mo Guys

This video was super interesting. Now I know how TVs work...


Diving into 1000 Mousetraps in 4K Slow Motion - The Slow Mo Guys

I love these videos. It's just really cool to watch things like this happen in slow motion.


Pamali - Indonesian Folklore Horror - CJU Games

I've talked about how much I love CJUGames before. And this series is fun to watch. In the game, you have to deal with different beings from Indonesian folklore. And there are multiple endings and it's fun to watch CJU try to find as many as he can. My favorite bit is when he digs up all the graves. Go watch to see what I'm talking about. Totally worth it. 


“Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” 

– Greg Tamblyn

No comments:

Post a Comment