Thursday, April 6, 2023

What I'm Watching

 Photo by Nothing Ahead


Just a quick refresher for anyone that forgot:

With the new year, I got back into scheduling what I watch. By that I mean, each day I focus on one streaming service or watching DVDs/blu-rays I own. I started doing this years ago and it really helped me to actually finish watching shows instead of just starting something and then going back and watching random shit on YouTube for the next month. Which is what I’ve been doing for the past year, really. So, I’m going to start some posts talking about what I’m watching for each day and my thoughts, and my expectations to actually finish it.


This round was a little off. Internet was wonky on a couple days. Also we redid the floor in our kitchen and hallway so I mostly just put things on that I didn't really need to focus on. The house was loud and I kept having to help. 


Disney+

Still no Disney+.


DVD/blu-ray

Skipped.


DVR

Skipped.


HBO Max

Kept giving me issues and not loading anything. Skipped.


Hulu

Bob’s Burgers.

Have I mentioned yet how much I love Louise? Gods I love that child.


Netflix

Naruto

I seriously cannot watch this show anymore without assuming Kakashi and Iruka are in a relationship. Damn fan-fiction 😂


PlutoTV

Garfield and Friends


Prime

Helter Skelter: An American Myth

Okay. So I have a weird interest in the Manson Family. I have read the Helter Skelter book by Vincent Buglogosi too many times for it to be a healthy interest. This documentary series was interesting. It had recorded interviews from various people that were involved with the Manson family. Even had some interviews with people that new Manson when he was a kid. I do recommend this if you're into true crime.


Roku

Just realized I accidentally skipped Roku this time. I think.


Tubi

Manson: Music From an Unsound Mind

The Family: Inside the Manson Cult

Most Terrifying Places in America

Okay. The first two - I cannot remember if I watched them on Roku or Tubi. But I watched them. They were interesting enough. Recommended for true crime fans.

The third show. Oh gods. I used to watch this on the Travel Channel during October cause they would play marathons of it. I loved it. Basically, the show is just ghost stories about haunted places around America with some cheesy as hell reenactments. I fucking love it. The narrator is a bit over dramatic and it's perfect.


VUDU

Skipped


YouTube

Decided to change up how I do the YouTube part of this. Basically gonna just link every video I watched. 

North of the Border - I made a realistic Mr. Mime 

His realistic stuff is equal parts awesome and creepy.

LGR - SimCopter - PC Game Review

I never even heard of this game. Or that bit of controversy.

Ace of Clay - I Sculpted Snow White, but she’s a monster…

Awesomely creepy

Ace of Clay - I Made Sam from Trick r Treat

I've never seen this movie... 

North of the Border - How to Sculpt Venom from Polymer Clay/Marvel Comic Book Style

Awesome as usual.

The Geek Cupboard - Tale as old as Time | Fabledom (Fairytale City Buider - Demo)

I need to check out this game. And more from the YouTube channel. 

CJU Games - The Cursed Forest | Indie Horror Game | PC Game Walkthrough

I am almost positive I have watched this series before. Either way, gonna rewatch it all at some point. Just watched part one. I just really like CJU's videos.

Ace of Clay - Sculpting a Ghoul Diorama - Mixed Media Polymer Clay Halloween

This dude has some really awesome designs.

CJUGames - Draugen | Story-Rich Mystery Game | PC Gameplay Walkthrough

I have watched this series before. But again, don't much care. Game is awesome. And CJU is awesome.

CJUGames - The Sinking City Part 1 | Lovecraft-Inspired Horror Game | PC Gameplay Walkthrough

The main character of this game looks like Andy from Outside Xbox.


And that's what I've been watching lately. See y'all next week.


“A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.”

-Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment