Wednesday, April 12, 2023

6 Movies/TV Shows I Would Watch the F%*# Out Of

I constantly annoy Ryan with random ideas I have for shows or movies. Here's six that I have given him. With probably less detail than he had to deal with. Seriously, just imagine these in text message form. That is the shit he has to deal with from me.

And, I do not have a complete knowledge of every show/movie ever made, if any of these actually exist, someone let me know so I can check it out.


A What If…? Style show in the Star Wars universe

What if Anakin didn’t turn to the dark side?

What if Jango lived?

What if Order 66 didn’t happen?

So many what-ifs that I would love to see play out. And fan-fiction only gives me so much! 

*whispers* 

fan-fiction gives me all the things… Just not enough pretty pictures


Doctor Who spin-off focusing on Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax.

I don't think I need to explain how awesome this would be.


An educational show for adults. 

I want this sort of like an educational show for kids, but for adults. Still teach history and science and all that (pronouns, teach people what pronouns are because apparently, a shit ton of people have no idea what a pronoun actually is). And also teach about how to do taxes and how health insurance works. But do it in a way that is entertaining. Give me Schoolhouse Rocks-type songs explaining how to write a resume. 


A superhero movie that never reveals the hero’s secret identity

I just think it would be neat to have a superhero movie where you don't know who the hero actually is. Imagine the internet debates...


An Angel and Devil Roommate Comedy

A comedy where an angel and a demon are roommates. Each episode focuses on them trying to win a soul for their side. To do this they play “harmless” pranks on each other. But, they’re immortal so the pranks usually result in dismemberment and maiming. There is a chalk/whiteboard in a common area that they use to keep a tally of who wins a soul.


A supernatural detective show

Now, I know there are a number of detective shows with supernatural elements. But in those, the supernatural part is a big secret. I want a show where the supernatural things aren’t a big secret. Where there is just a part of the police or FBI or whatever that deals with criminals that are supernatural creatures.


And that's all I got for this round. Give me a comment if you know of any of these types of shows exist so I can check them out. And go follow me on the socials. 


“Pizza makes me think that anything is possible.” 
~ Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment