Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day 9

 Last time on Hades

Got the spot picked out for a bridge. 

And... That was about it...


Yay! Bridge!


Oh! I love Leif! She sells me pretty flowers and bushes!


Just hanging out with Leif.


Okay....


Wait... What?


No one built me furniture before I moved here! I got a tent with a cot and a Nintendo Switch. Which I have no idea how I charged that thing. I was in a tent.


I planted some flowers in front of my museum. Oh! Look! A fossil hole!


Yay! A dab!


A crab!


One plot planned out.
 

Two plots planned out.


Three plots planned out.


Now I have to craft all the furniture, which is three interior pieces for each house and three exterior pieces for each house. I got a recipe for a ladder as well. So, gotta craft me one of those so I can finish exploring my island. 
Hopefully, all that won't take too long. 


“I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil — and the devil was dill.”
-Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment