Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day Four

Last time on Stephy Plays Animal Crossing:
Blathers came to Hades.
I scared him with bugs.
Got to explore most of my island (still some bits I can't quite reach)
I donated enough items to start a museum

Wooo! Museum!

Because you had no faith in me. 

A bench and a vending machine. Anything for you Cherry.

Caught some cicadas.

That's gonna be my museum soon!

Yay! A Nemo fish!

I bought a hammock. For relaxing purposes.

I bought a beach towel for relaxing on the beach purposes. 

Forgot to snap a picture with the joke... For those curious it said "I caught a brown cicada! Now it probably feels blue, cicada." (Thanks Animal Crossing Wikia )

Planted the apples Mom sent me. Look at that little apple tree!

Bugs!

Thank the gods. I got my tool wheel. Now I won't keep pressing the wrong button trying to get to the tool I need. 

Tool wheel is almost full. 

I didn't plant the flowers I have yet. Not sure where to put them.
Next time my house should be built. So that's good. The museum should also be open. So the next update will probably be a little tour of both my house and the museum. 

Oh! I've been meaning to share this but kept forgetting!
To check out an awesome set of videos of Luke Westaway (from Outside Xtra) build up his Animal Crossing island, here is a link to the full playlist. I still tend to put this playlist on as background noise. And I watched them before I started playing so I got some tips and tricks going into the game. 
The videos are just super relaxing and fun to watch. And other people from Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra show up. As well as some people from Eurogamer, I believe. But yeah, highly recommend these.

That's all for this week. See y'all next Wednesday 👋🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment