Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

 Day One.
Sort of.
I've been playing this game since... Christmas of... 2020? Pretty sure that is when I got my Switch. Which I really only got to play Animal Crossing on. But lately, I've wanted to completely re-do my island. So I made a list (gods do I love a good list) of all the things I wanted to do and it was a lot. So, I decided to just restart my island. A decision I went back and forth on for a month or longer, really. And since it is super easy to snap pictures on the Switch, I decided to share my progress with you guys. So here we go!
Oh yeah, quick note. Pictures were taken with my Switch, then sent to my phone, then I transferred them to my computer.

It wasn't that wise of a decision, Timmy.

New island layout. I named the island Hades. Which... part of me regrets. I could have come up with a better name. I came up with three while typing this. Oh well. Stuck with it now.


There I am!
In front of my tent. Which... I match the tent...
I miss all my awesome clothes. But I'll get them back.

Spoiler: They were real cherries. Also, I have cherries on my island! 

We had a bonfire to celebrate the new island. I have two villagers so far. Cherry (who I already love) and... that cat... shit... Hold on... Rudy! His name is Rudy. Cherry is a sisterly dog who has a really cool design that I like. And Rudy is a jock cat. Which, I'm not a huge fan of the jock characters, but oh well. My goal last time was to try and get an entire island of hamsters or lazy characters. Did not achieve goal. Let's see what I get this time.

My first bug!


My first fish! Thank the gods it wasn't a sea bass... Fucking sea bass...


Aw! Little angel snapping turtle!


Oh, I forgot, Rudy gave me that hat. He can stay since he gave me a purple hat.


No museum yet, so I gotta save my findings until I build one.


I love these fish. They are super pretty. I'll probably keep one after I donate this one to the museum.




Okay. I don't think I'm gonna do any more fish or bug pictures except for the cool ones now. Not sure. I do like bragging about my superb fishing and bug-catching skills. 

Hurry up, Blathers! I have so many critters for you!

And that was my first 45 minutes or so with my new island on Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Quick note before I end this. There are obviously dates on some of the photos. They show up in-game and are real-time for anyone that doesn't play this. So whatever that says is what day and time I was playing. I don't time travel (not that I am shaming anyone that does, it's just not something I do) so the time and date is exact. Dates will super not go with whatever day I publish these blog posts. For one, I post weekly, and I will not force myself to only play once a week. Another reason is that I will be posting other things as well, so sometimes something else will come before Animal Crossing. I could remove the time and date, but I don't feel like it. Y'all will have to deal.

See y'all next Wednesday! 👋🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment