Sunday, June 30, 2024

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Hello There. I know this was supposed to be posted on Wednesday, but I worked from 2-8, had to run some errands before work and when I got home, our internet was out. Which, hey, Frontier would be a great internet service provider if they actually provided me with fucking internet.  So here's Wednesday's post. On *looks at calendar* Sunday...

Last time on Hades...

Moved my house.

Loving the new location of my house.


This took months to get around to...

Nook has been waiting to say that for so long.


Time to make my house bigger!

Pretty sure Blathers was talking about the Quetzalcoatlus. Should have made a note of that... 


Poor Blathers.




I am so sorry Al! Let's go get a snack!


Got my fire flower moved. And set up Mrs. Flamingo. Or is that Mr. Flamingo? Shit...





No comments:

Post a Comment