Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day 26

Last time on Hades...

I bought a golden poop hat.


Oh, it's been awhile...


Yeah, yeah, let's move my house Nook!


Oh look! A black rose! I don't look up or know how to get the different flower colors. I just plant random flowers and wait to see what happens.


Oh my gods! Look at all my flowers! Later I'll dig up a few of the ones that there are a lot of the same color and so more new ones can grow.

Moving my house!

Woo!

Sable gave me a new pattern. I love her.
 
Hey guys! So... I got a job. Which means a lot less free time to do all this. I am planning to finish up the Animal Crossing posts I already have over the next few weeks. After that I will see how my work/life balance is doing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment