Wednesday, March 13, 2024

6 Things I Did That Won't Get Their Own Post - Part 4

 Hello there.

I did some things that won't get their own blog post, again.


 

Monsters of West Virginia 

by Rosemary Ellen Guiley

 Really interesting book about various cryptids and such that have been spotted in West Virginia. Speaking of cryptids of West Virginia, they are starting up a Grafton Monster Festival.

 

 

 The Legend of Korra 

 This is not getting a blog post just cause I was super slow writing up the post for Avatar and would need to rewatch before doing a whole post about it. So, if I ever get back on Netflix (or buy the DVDs), I'll do a post for it. Otherwise, I'm just gonna say this show was really good. I loved Korra and Bolin. Glad to see members of the original group. Missed Sokka. Also glad that we almost got a lesbian romance.



Mortal Kombat (1995)

 Oh my gods. This movie is so bad. I love it! But shit, it is bad 😂😂

Okay, it's really not that bad, all things considered. Plot is solid. Acting wasn't too horrible. I've seen worse, at least. Good characters. Special effects were probably awesome in 1995. But, by today's standards, it's kind of shit. I still love it though. 



Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

  Again, so bad, but I love it. Also, I forgot how horrible Baraka looked. Holy shit that was bad. Gods I love these movies.

 

 

Girl Explorers by Jayne Zanglein

 Good book. Really interesting and informative. I just can't figure out how to ramble about it for a full post. I do recommend it to anyone who is interested in history. Especially history that is focused on women doing things.


The Strange True Tale of Frankenstein's Creator Mary Shelley 

by Catherine Reef

 This book was really good. I only knew things about Mary Shelley through Tumblr so it was interesting to learn more. But no blog post for this one because it will just be me going off about Percy Shelley, Lord Byron and how the past was the worst. I do recommend it if you wanna know more about Mary Shelley though. 

Book did have a great opening paragraph.


That's all for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment