Saturday, February 10, 2024

This Week I...

 Hey, it's Saturday. That means a post about things I did this week.

 

Wrote

 A bit. Tried to focus on my original work stuff. Right now I'm stuck doing a bit of research since I decided to change a character up a bit. Oops.

I wanna start posting some of my writing stuff on here. Not my fan-fiction. It stays on AO3. But my original stuff. Trying to decide what to post and how. I'll let y'all know when I figure somehing out.


Read

A bit on my Now Reading Stack. A little bit of fan-fiction.

 

Watched

Stuff on YouTube. I kept accidentally filling my Watch Later list and would have to watch stuff to empty it out. For reference, that list can hold 5,000 videos... I have a problem. Especially since I kept filling it with Stray Kids videos. 

But! Here are a couple channels I also watched:


Catmeleon Studios - I enjoy watching doll customization videos. And I love this channel. She does some "darker" and "more adult" customizations. All are absolute beautiful works of art.

That Chapter - Mike does true crime videos. Got sucked into a few of his videos this week.

Ink Ribbon -  Dude does a lot of Resident Evil related videos. I find them pretty entertaining. Even though some of the things I already knew. Mostly from already watching one of his videos and forgetting I had already watched it. 

I also watched a lot of Stray Kids videos... Like... Too many for it to be healthy.

Played

Not a damn thing. Kept thinking about playing Mortal Kombat but never did. Also thought about getting back to Resident Evil 5, but didn't.

 

Posted

 My ramblings about Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City.


Anything Else?

Got a few things done that I've been putting off. Nothing major, I guess. 

Got my kid one step closer to being able to drive. Which is sending me down a slight spiral.

Still can't find a job that isn't fast food, which is sending me down a larger spiral. Speaking of, accidentally applied for jobs at a Walmart that I wasn't planning on applying to. I don't think there's a way to undo it. I was just curiously looking to see if there were any other openings at a different Walmart. And the website decided that meant I was applying for the same jobs at that Walmart as well. So, that is also stressing me out.


That's it for this one.

Wednesday's post will either be some ramblings about a book or a movie. Depends on which I feel satisfied about first.

No comments:

Post a Comment