Saturday, January 27, 2024

This Week I...

Saturday again.

What did I do this week?


Wrote

A blog post for next week.

A little fan-fiction related writing.

Did some research releated to my original stuff.


Read

Nothing important.

Stop looking at me like that.

Stop it.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

These are not the droids you're looking for.


Watched

Mortal Kombat - The old movie. This movie is so bad and I love it.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation - I hysterically laughed at Baraka. Holy shit. So terrible. And I love it.

A massive amount of Stray Kids related videos on YouTube.


Played

Games on my phone.


Posted

A short fic on AO3.

My ramblings about Avatar: The Last Airbender

Another short fic on AO3.


Anything Else?

Well, I learned all the members of Stray Kids' names.


And that's it for this one.

I think I got a book review ready for Wednesday's post.

Support me on Ko-fi


No comments:

Post a Comment