Saturday, December 2, 2023

This Week I...

'Tis Saturday, y'all.

Let's see what I did this week.

Obsess over two fictional men falling in love, mostly... 


Wrote

Mostly blog posts. I did a little bit of writing for some fan-fiction ideas. 


Read

Finished The Darkest Knight and almost got the blog post written up for that. 

Also read Red, White, and Royal Blue again. Trying real hard to resist just picking it up and reading it again. Fuck that book is so godsdamn good.


Watched

Good Eats

How to Become a Mob Boss

Red, White, and Royal Blue - This movie will be getting its own blog post. Like, Oh. My. Fucking. Gods. These idiots are so fucking adorable.

How It's Made


Played

Mostly games on my phone cause our internet is absolute shit and it takes DAYS to download games so I can play them.


Posted

Ramblings about an Agatha Christie book.

Plans for December


Anything Else

Hmmm... 🤔

I am thinking about altering the template I use for my movie/book/video game reviews. I'm thinking about combining the Warnings and Tropes section into something like "Tags This Would Have on AO3". Mostly cause I wanna let every one know how often I enjoy things that are summed up with things like "Idiots in Love", "Mutual Pining" and "Happy Ending". Seriously though, writers on AO3 have a great way of tagging things and I like it. I dunno. It's just a thought right now. 


That's all for this one. Wednesday should either be a book review or a movie review. Whichever I actually finish first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment