Friday, December 1, 2023

December Plans

 Apparently, it's December. Which, that's a surprise. Anyone else surprised?

Let's just jump into this one.


This month I'm gonna...


Write

Something. Just... Fucking something. I'm not picky at this point.

I do wanna sit down and focus on my original stuff. 


Read

The fucking Stand. For fucks sake I keep getting distracted. I need to finish it. I'm at, like, 80% through it. Even I'm annoyed with how long it has taken me to read it.


Watch

Good Omens season 2.

Percy Jackson show when it comes out on Disney+

Red, White, and Royal Blue at least a few more times... 

Oh, and I wanna catch up on Doctor Who.


Play

Maybe that Sherlock Holmes game I bought will finally be downloaded this month... Would love to play that. Wanna be a hot little twink detective...


Anything Else?

My kiddo turns 18 this month. So, between that, trying to find a job in this town, and Christmas I will be having low level panic attacks all month.

No comments:

Post a Comment