Saturday, October 21, 2023

This Week I...

Hello all.

Saturday again. So, let's see what I got into this week, shall we? 


Wrote

Basically nothing. 

I'm switching what program I use for writing so I spent a couple of days getting the program downloaded (yay for shitty internet...). Then installed. And yesterday (Friday) I started copying and pasting things. Which after I started I think I might be able to just... transfer it without copying and pasting. Eh, I'm old and am set in my weird ways. Partially. Right now I am actually splitting up my Writing Challenge document, so copying and pasting is necessary.


Read

I finished Goosebumps: How to Kill a Monster by R.L. Stine.  Won't be doing a blog post about it for reasons, but I did read it.

Now to read all of those. Just realized all those are re-reads except for The Stand on the Kindle... 

Also read some fan-fiction. I'm trying to catch up on my subscriptions on AO3. People write a lot in October. Which, makes sense considering there are, like, 20 monthly themes for the month. And a few writers I am subscribed to are participating. So I get at least four new stories a day. And I am super behind.


Watched

The Way of the House Husband - Just watched the anime... Three times. No joke. Episodes were short (I think all were less than 20 minutes long) and there are only... 15? So it wasn't too difficult to watch it all in one sitting. And then I just kept hitting the start over button. It was really entertaining. 

Garfield and Friends - If you have Pluto streaming (it's free) there is a channel that just plays Garfield and Friends and the various Garfield specials. There are other channels but I saw Garfield and never left...

Psych - Watched a few episodes, one of which was the horse racing episode. Do all quirky detective shows have a horse racing episode? Elementary had one. Psych had one. The Glades had one. Murder, She Wrote had one (I think...). I just started watching Columbo so I'm not sure if it has one or not...

Mysteries at the Museum - I enjoy this show, but every time I watch it I just wanna pack up and go on a road trip to visit every museum I can find. 

Columbo - I am really enjoying Columbo. I wasn't sure if I would like the whole knowing who the killer is thing or not. I like to solve the mystery with the characters. But I really like Columbo. I am just curious though, does Columbo go off on those random topics in conversations to lull the killers into false senses of security or does he have ADHD or something? Part of me likes the first option, but part of me likes the second option. Either way, the show is enjoyable. I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys quirky detective shows. It is free to watch on Tubi. 

Salem's Lot (1979) - Really enjoyed this. And there will be a blog post about it.

Return to Salem's Lot - Oh, this was horrible. There will not be a blog post about it.


Played

Mostly just a Sherlock Holmes hidden object/match 3 game on my phone. 


Posted

Ramblings about Attack of the Clones


Anything Else?

It rained most of the week which meant our internet and house phone were fucking horrible. Because that is a thing that happens. 


And that's all I did this week. Wednesday's post should be about the Salem's Lot mini-series. Hopefully. I got most of the post written up, we'll see if I can actually get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment