Saturday, October 14, 2023

This Week I...

 Well, it's Saturday again. So, here's what I did this week:


Wrote

Basically nothing. Tried to work on a couple fics I have going, but aside from a few sentences here and there I got nothing.


Read

Mostly fan-fiction. Read a little on my books, but not a lot. But honestly, I kind of got into a Star Wars fic mood since I watched Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, so I've kind of just been wanting to read fan-fiction of Jango and Obi-Wan being all heart eyes at each other while they become dads to the clones. Don't look at me like that. That is the plot of a lot of Jango/Obi-Wan fics. And I love it.


Watched

Murder, She Wrote

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

The Shining - the miniseries from the 90s. And you know what? I liked it better than the movie. For reasons. Maybe someday I'll make a blog post about it...

Also watched a bunch of Outside Xbox Hitman videos.


Played

A bit on some mobile games.


Posted

Post about The Phantom Menace.


Anything Else?

Got some grading done on my kiddo's schoolwork. Ended up doing most of it while they were in therapy. Way easier when there isn't a cat lying on the book. 


That's it for today. Might or might not be another Star Wars post on Wednesday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment