Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Stephy Reading Challenge - Book 2

 

Bite

Featuring "The Girl Who Was Infatuated with Death" by Laurell K. Hamilton, "One Word Answer" by Charlaine Harris, "Biting in Plain Sight" by MaryJanice Davidson, "Galahad" by Angela Knight, and "Blood Lust" by Vickie Taylor

I've read this one a couple times before and fully enjoy it each time. Each story is great and I love them all. 

I'm pretty sure I bought this book for the Laurell K. Hamilton story. Which is part of the Anita Blake universe and I'm a big fan of that. This story was great and had an adorable ending.

I think this was my introduction to the Sookie Stackhouse books/stories. Which would explain why I was never a fan of the Sookie and Bill relationship. I had prior knowledge of how that turned out so I never got attached.

Queen Betsy is fantastic and I really need to get on the ball and read more books with her. 

Loved the Galahad story. Love the whole universe Angela Knight built and need to read more of it. 

Blood Lust was superb, even if I saw the Sue Ellen plot twist coming. That's a me problem, not a story problem. 


All in all, great and pleasurable read. Highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys paranormal romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment