Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing - 31

 Hello there!

Last time on Hades:

Tex moved in.


This is two days of Animal Crossing all shoved together because my lazy ass cannot be bothered to figure out where one ends and the other begins.

Oh yay! 


I got the coolest K.K. songs. 


Oh, shit, Tex. I forgot you were even on my island. My bad.





Yay!

Rudy. I am busy.


One down!

Two down!

Three down!

Four down!

And I finished a fossil!

Adorable! 

Peggy is a little weird... I like her.

Where did this guy come from? I like his stereo...



My flowers!

I am fucking busy Rudy!


He won't leave. He just sat down and started reading!

Look how pretty!



Yes. Yes, I do.

I bought a hamster...





Do you think a hamster villager is going to walk in, see my hamster in a cage and go "My brother!"?

Nice...

Looks pretty good.

Oh, fuck you. I did exactly what you asked.

I have no idea what you said, Wilbur...

That's all for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment