Saturday, December 9, 2023

This Week I...

 Hey, y'all. Saturday again.

Let's see what I got up to this week. 

Spoiler: Still didn't finish The fucking Stand. What the fuck is wrong with me?


Wrote

Not enough. I'm kind of pissy cause Google Drive took away the little section at the top of my Drive that had docs I had opened recently. I know I can go to the fucking Recent tab. I know. But the convenience is gone. I would open up whatever I wanted/needed to work on from there and then also go through other docs to see if there was anything else I could work on. So, I've mostly been glaring at Google Drive the entire time I'm on the computer and doing no writing. 

I did do a little writing for some random fic ideas on my phone. Which is convenient, but I'm better at the computer sometimes.

Also, worked on a blog post for next week. Still not fully happy with what I've been working on...


Read

Funny story. I picked up my tablet to read The Stand. Got 20% left of the book. I can finish this shit in one night if I focus. I could finish it in a fucking hour if I focus. Tablet needed turned on. Takes a minute for it to load up completely, so I set it down to let it do that. Picked up Red, White & Royal Blue cause I have an idea for a fan-fiction but I needed a timeline of events for it so I had planned to skim through, putting a post-it on the major events. Ended up basically reading most of the book. I skipped parts, but I read a fucking lot of it. And then it was 2:30 in the morning. I didn't finish The Stand. And I didn't post-it a single thing.

Also read some fan-fiction... Mostly Red, White & Royal Blue fan-fiction. Because I am unhealthily obsessed with it right now.


Watched

Stuff on YouTube... And by "stuff on YouTube" I mean I watched possibly every available Red, White and Royal Blue fan-video I could find... Repeatedly.

Godzilla (2014)

Kong: Skull Island

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Godzilla vs. Kong

Young Indiana Jones


Played

Just games on my phone.


Posted

Ramblings about Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight


Anything Else?

Switched browsers from Chrome to Firefox. Which, shit, Firefox works a lot better. I still have an issue with bookmarks though. Okay, on Chrome my homepage (you know, what popped up when I opened the browser) was my bookmarks. And I have a lot of bookmarks cause I tend to just bookmark shit that I say I'll check out later and rarely do. But with Firefox I can either make them a sidebar (which I don't like because it takes up screen space) or open the bookmarks manager which is a whole new window and makes me forget it's there. So, I'm trying to get used to that right now.

 

And that's all for this one. I'm gonna go cook me and the kiddo some food and spend the rest of the day watching YouTube and trying to not read Red, White, and Royal Blue again. It's just so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment