Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day 12

Last time on Hades...

Got a new villager. Caught some fish. Caught some bugs.


Yay! New villager!


I've caught 100 bugs! Go me!


Wooooo!


Oh! I was right! Al is a monkey! Or an ape... I am not good at those...


Snacks are important. Very important. Take all the time you need, dude.


I like to call this fish the David Rose fish.






I made a mushroom partition. And I love it... Also, there is a wasp in that cage. I am hoarding it until Flick shows up cause I need him to make me a statue of a wasp. So I can show it off like a hunting trophy. Fucking wasps... Also, before this, I was stung by fucking wasps...




I think I'm gonna just plant a bunch of different flowers up here. It'll be pretty.


I am very sad that I can't ride this springy horse toy...


Yes! Get to building! *throws bells at him* Bigger house! Bigger house!


Stop asking questions and make my house bigger! *keeps throwing bells*


Purple! Purple roof!


Yesssssssss!


“Weakness is what brings ignorance, cheapness, racism, homophobia, desperation, cruelty, brutality, all these things that will keep a society chained to the ground, one foot nailed to the floor.” 
~ Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment