Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Stephy Plays Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Day 11

Last time on Hades...

Got the spots ready for new villagers to move in. Met a rando on an island and convinced them to move to Hades. Caught some bugs and some fish, probably.


Able Sister! Shush, Tom Nook. Must buy clothes.


Oh yeah. I met Daisy on a random island.


Hello Mabel! Let me buy clothes! *whispers* move to my island...


And we are all shocked that Redd sold me a "real" painting. Still don't trust that guy...





Look at my little coconut tree!


Harv!


I will call you Harv.








Blathers got a little excited about the Red Snapper name...






Yay! Time to check out all my clothes!


Oh yeah. I don't have that many clothes... 


There's Daisy! So cute!










Oh yeah. I planted some pumpkins last time. Forgot.


Wrapping up with a sea anemone.



Each of us is full of shit in our own special way. We are all shitty little snowflakes dancing in the universe. 
-Lewis Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment