Wednesday, July 27, 2022

30 Day TV Show Challenge (in one day)

 


I found this on Pinterest (I tried to find the original creator, which I believe is the @rhoana_ person, but I couldn't find an account to link to. The only one I found was a private account so I'm not sure if it's the correct one or not. If anyone has a source for this let me know so I can link it up) and I am a geek for filling out this kind of shit. Not doing it over 30 days though. Too easily distracted to remember to do it on the daily. And don't be surprised if this pops up again and my answers change.

1. A show that should have never been canceled

Castle Rock. Gods did I love that show. 

2. A show that you wish more people were watching

I have no idea what people are watching... Though, it would be nice if more people watched more unbiased news. Just a thought...

3. Your favorite new show

Uh... Does Moon Knight count? Fuck did I love that show.

4. Your favorite show ever

Probably Daria.

5. A show you hate

I can't think of a show I hate. There are plenty that I'm not a fan of. Plenty that aren't my cup of tea. But I don't hate them.

6. Favorite episode of your favorite TV show

Since I already said Daria was my favorite show, I guess I'll use that... Damn. There are so many fantastic episodes in that series. I think I'll go with Misery Chick. No reason. Cause like I said, there are so many great episodes, and I pretty much just went with a random one *laughs*

7. Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show

Dye! Dye! My Darling. I don't like Daria and Jane fighting. Especially over a boy.

8. A show everyone should watch

Well, now all my brain can think of is Daria. So. Go watch Daria.

9. Best scene ever

Gods, I don't know. There are so many solid scenes from TV shows. How about when Steven and Marc meet Taweret? That scene was pure gold. 

10. A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving

Ugh. Friends. And I blame Ryan. I will admit it's not a perfect show but it is still enjoyable and fun. Except for Ross. Fuck Ross.

11. A show that disappointed you

Big Bang Theory. I liked the first couple seasons or so, but was immensely disappointed when the guys all got into relationships and there was not a single nerdy girl among them. Yes, Amy and Bernadette are incredibly smart and that is awesome. But none of the women have any of the same interests or hobbies as their boyfriends/husbands. Which just annoys me. And it annoys me that the show is basically "Look, dudes like this nerd shit but chicks still think that shit is stupid." 

12. An episode you've watched more than five times

All the episodes of Daria. And all the episodes of the first two seasons of Supernatural. 

13. Favorite childhood show

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. 

14. Favorite male character

Clint Barton. And I don't just mean from the Disney+ Hawkeye series. Clint in the animated Marvel shows is also sooooo awesome. Love him.

15. Favorite female character

Daria. Duh.

16. Your guilty pleasure show

I always assumed guilty pleasure was something you did in the dark of night where no one will see you. I have none of those. The closest I have is Say Yes to the Dress. Though I haven't watched any of it in years. I used to watch it a lot when I was baby-sitting my friend's kids. Me and the teen daughter would just sit and watch that and critique the dresses together. It was fun.

17. Favorite mini-series

Was Hawkeye a mini-series? How about House on Haunted Hill? One of those if so. If not... I haven't the foggiest idea what to say here.

18. Favorite cross over

Probably one of those cross-overs that Disney did with their teen shows back in the day. 

19. Best TV show cast

Doctor Who. 

20. Favorite friendship

Daria and Jane's friendship ranks pretty high on my list. As does Sherlock and Watson's from the various Sherlock Holmes adaptations I watch. And Shawn and Gus from Psych.

21. Favorite ship

The Ghost from Star Wars: Rebels. Oh! Wait. Y'all mean like... relationship ship. Oh. This is way more difficult. *thinks* Patrick and David from Schitt's Creek. 

22. Most annoying character

Ross Gellar from Friends. Wait, no. He wasn't annoying. He was fucking toxic. 

23. Favorite series finale

Shit. I don't know. I know for sure it wasn't the Friends series finale. Rachel should not be with Ross. Fuck Ross.

24. Best quote

Pretty much anything from Daria. That show was just so quotable. I think there were at least three solid quotes per episode.

25. A show you plan on watching

This is a damn massive list. Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan, Ms. Marvel, Bad Batch, Titans... etc etc. I am way behind on things and I am very slowly trying to catch up.

26. Favorite reality show

I don't really have one. 

27. Best pilot episode

Daria, Schitt's Creek, Psych, and Elementary all had great pilot episodes in my opinion. 

28. First TV show obsession

I am gonna say Full House. Mostly because that is really the only show aside from cartoons that I remember watching as a kid.

29. Current TV show obsession

Hmm... I don't really have one at the moment. Ask me again later.

30. Saddest character death

Just gonna go with Bobby Singer.



That's all for this week. See y'all next Wednesday 👋🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment